1 / 3
Set in the middle of a renowned conservation park featuring huge podocarp trees and rare birds, the lodge opens April 2017 with nine guest rooms, and expands to 20 rooms from September 2017.
Rooms are a mix of double and twin rooms with ensuites, and dorms, doubles and twins with shared ablutions. Guests enjoy healthy, nutritious meals with a focus on tasty, natural ingredients, in a relaxed, informal atmosphere.
The off-grid lodge has been designed so guests can experience sustainability in practice, and leave with a greater appreciation of minimising impacts and protecting natural environments.
Special packages are available for groups plus our all-inclusive Ultimate Timber Trail Packages.
Enjoy a great NZ wilderness experience.
Timber Trail Lodge, Koromiko Road, Pureora Forest Park, Waimiha, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 hours to airport - Hamilton or Rotorua
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 hours - Hamilton, Rotorua or Taupo
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1 hour to town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$130.00 - $200.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- A range of special offers are available for groups, alongside all-inclusive packages for multi-night stays.