1 / 6
We are very close to many of Hawkes Bays top wineries including Craggy Range and Te Mata .Tours are available with private operators as well as Bike Tours. The best Beach in HB is just 15 minutes away where you could be the only one on the Beach. The cottages are situated along side the Tuki Tuki River. You can wander down to the River for a fish or Guides can be Organised. Matangi road is a dead end road and is safe to walk on thru the country-side in all seasons. Toms cottages provide a wonderful resting place for tired travellers.Just put your feet up and relax gazing out over the fields to Te Mata Peak and watch the birdlife go about their daily rituals.
Recently named by The Times as "the best wilderness hideaway in the world".
Toms Cottages, 116 Matangi Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Spa Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes to Hawke's Bay airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 minutes to Hastings City bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes to Havelock North village
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$200.00 - $400.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Gift Vouchers Available HOT WINTER SPECIALS AVAILABLE MAY TO AUGUST 2012 Stay 4 nights from Sunday to Thursday for a one off fantastic rate NZD$500 Stay two nights, Friday and Saturday night and Sunday night is free Stay 6 nights check out on the 7th for a flat weekly rate of NZD$1000.00