1 / 7
Three-day personalised workshop in the awe-inspiring location of Tongariro National Park with award winning photographer Richard Young.
The Tongariro World Heritage Area is one of the most diverse photography locations in the country and offers a wilderness experience not to be missed by any visiting landscape photographer. Richard has spent years photographing and guiding within the park and will take you to some of the top locations and while focusing on improving your photography.
Over the workshop, you will have the chance to shoot a diverse range of subject matters including classic landscapes, waterfalls, rivers, forest and macro photography.
All bespoke Tongariro workshops include accommodation and food at Skotel Alpine Resort.
Tongariro Photography Workshops, Skotel, 1 Ngauruhoe Place, Whakapapa Village, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Taupo 100k, Pickup can be arranged.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Train - 8k to National Park, Pickup can be arranged.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8k to National Park
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Workshops include accommodation and food at Skotel Alpine Resort and one-on-one tuition from Richard during the trip.