We believe in being true & daring. In 2005, we took a nice old building in New Zealand and turned it into a mecca for fine wine. People thought we were mad, but we dared to step out of our comfort zone and dared ourselves to make the best Riesling in the world. So far so good–our tiny corner of New Zealand took home a trophy for Best New Zealand Riesling and a Gold Medal at London’s International Wine Challenge in 2010.
True & Daring Winery was formerly Sandihurst Winery. Owners Hennie and Celia had to make some tough decisions on their business after suffering significant wine stock losses in the 7.2 magnitude earthquake of September 2010. Their multi award winning True & Daring Riesling is now their focus.
True & Daring Winery, 1320 West Coast Road, West Melton, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 12pm to 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Only 20 minutes from Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- True & Daring Winery is situated just 24 kms from central Christchurch
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$0.00 - $30.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Various group wine experiences are available depending on your requirements for Wine Tasting and Winery Tours. Group fee applies for groups of 10 persons or more. Please contact us for details.