1 / 7
Villa 141 is a lovingly restored early 1900’s New Zealand villa with all the charm of that era - generous windows, original wood and intricate verandah fretwork. Your elegantly furnished room has its own private entrance and Queen-sized bed, with luxury linen and towels. Outside is a sunny deck where you can relax and enjoy the garden and fountain. Greytown’s cafés and shops are a leisurely stroll away. Nearby is Cobblestones Museum and Settlers Village, Schoc Chocolates, the Greytown to Woodside cycle and walking trail and beautiful Memorial Park. Wairarapa’s famed Wine Trail is within easy driving distance.
Your hosts Raewyn and Rob look forward to welcoming you and making sure that you have a wonderfully peaceful and comfortable stay.
Villa 141, 141 Main Street, Greytown, Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- anytime for bookings
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes to Masterton or 1.5 hours to Wellington
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3 minutes stroll from restaurants and shops
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Reservations are secured by a 50% deposit using electronic banking at the time of booking.