1 / 5
Located in the Old Postmaster's House at 4 Kansas Street, just off the Square in the lovely wine village of Martinborough. A unique vintage experience. Explore the old house's 5 rooms full of interesting and unusual items from the past. You'll be sure to find something that brings back memories from your past and adds joy to your modern life. You will find beautiful crystal, silver plate, cutlery and elegant china from Victorian to more recent times. Collectable items, retro, and kitchenalia along with linens and vintage sewing items to use or to remake into your favourite craft projects. Costume jewellery of the 1930's and later is a delight. Part of "Vintage Martinborough" - discover a village where we are passionate about Vintage!
Vintage Treasure in Martinborough, 4 Kansas Street, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5711, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open 10am - 5pm, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Just over and hour from Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Just over and hour from Wellington
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Just off Martinborough Square
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$10.00 - $200.00|