1 / 4
Come with us on this full-day guided tour celebrating Rotorua’s unique biodiversity. Your tour will take you through two prime visitor attractions in the Rotorua geothermal region and includes all transport, admission fees, your guide and a delicious lunch.
Discover amazing Waimangu Volcanic Valley, the youngest geothermal area in the world and home to unique geothermal features, including the world's largest hot spring and the largest geyser-like feature.
Whirinaki Forest is 1,000 years old. In the 1960s it was saved from logging by dedicated New Zealand conservationists. Today, we celebrate their vision and tenacity as we stand in awe of the magnificent trees and crystal clear water.
Volcanoes & Rainforest Guided Tour, 587 Waimangu Road , Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3073, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Departs Rotorua accommodation daily at 08.30, returning at 17.00
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 mins south of Rotorua, 40 mins north of Taupo
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Child (under 6 years): Free
- Más información sobre precios:
- • Minimum number for booking this Guided Tour – 2 paying Adults • 10 days notice is required for this Guided Tour booking