Paddle Wanaka is a friendly, progressive adventure company offering both guided trips and watersports rental.
Our stunning location is showcased with our fully guided kayak tours on Lake Wanaka or The Clutha river. Join us for a half day, full day or multi day expedition on the water with our very friendly and informative local guides.
All trips are fully catered for with scrumptious locally produced food and beverages.
Our ISA qualified Stand Up Paddle Board instructors provide daily lessons for those who want to progress their water skills in a positive direction.
Our casual beach rentals include Stand Up Paddle boards (SUP) and kayak options.
An unforgettable outdoor experience with 100% kiwi customer service as our core value.
Paddle Wanaka, Wanaka Lake front, 151-153 Ardmore Street (Corner of Ardmore Street & Dungarven Street)., Roys Bay, Wanaka, Lake Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 6pm, 7 days. October 1 - April 30, by arrangement over winter
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hour from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 2 minutes walk from Lake Wanaka site, bus pickup/drop off point.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are on the lake shore, opposite Subway restaurant. In the Heart of Wanaka Township.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$20.00 - $489.00|
(13 años o menos)
|$20.00 - $419.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Camping equipment rental for multi day trips and optional photo packages
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult on all freedom rentals.