1 / 2
Wedged between the snow capped peaks of the Southern Alps and the Tasman Sea is one of the South Island's most diverse, rugged and beautiful landscapes. Snaking through the dense rainforests, glacial rivers, lakes and wetlands is the West Coast Wilderness Trail, a graded cycle trail formed from a series of tracks carved by pioneering gold rush miners, along with extensive water races, logging tramways and historic railway lines. This new trail opens up some of the West Coast's wildest and most spectacular natural settings, and our supported trip will see you follow the highlights of this 140km trail as well as visit some nearby must-see attractions.
West Coast Wilderness Trail - Adventure South, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am to 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- About 30 minutes for the airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- About 10-15 min.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Situated just outside the CBD, easy to access
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Bike hire & Public Holiday supplement
- Más información sobre precios:
- See our website for more details. Our booking form contains full terms and conditions