Wharepuke - Non Toxic Print Studio and Gallery
Professional artist Mark Graver offers a variety of non toxic printmaking courses. The artists studio and gallery is open to the public. Classes are kept small, ideally up to 6 people, so as to offer an inclusive learning environment. Groups can, with consultation, have tailor made courses designed to fit around a holiday or short break in the Bay of Islands staying in our subtropical cottages. The studio and gallery are located in 5 acres of award winning garden just 1km from the boutique Kerikeri township. Get a group of interested friends together or form new friends in class.
Wharepuke Print Studio, 190 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri, Northland, 0230, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am-5pm or by appointment, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 min. drive to BOI airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1km from Kerikeri town. 20min drive to Paihia,Waitangi,Russell, 3.5 hours drive from Auckland,