1 / 8
Welcome to Whitford Bird Garden-NZ Qualmark Visitors' Attraction.The aviary & garden complex has a variety of spectacular native & exotic plants & birds.It was ranked as one of the country's best gardens by the Official Guide 2013 Auckland & has won several awards since its inception over 20 years ago.Blake Twigden,the Auckland-born internationally acclaimed artist & conservationist,created Whitford Bird Garden to be a restful & interesting place for international & local visitors,educating the viewer to appreciate and care for our wildlife.Two Feeding Sessions (11am-12pm&1-2pm) are available on Thursday & Saturdays, other time by appointment.A walk-in free flight aviary,stunning flora & fauna & a gallery of world class artwork awaits you.
Whitford Bird Garden, 100 Trig Road, East Auckland, Whitford, Auckland, 2571, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Thursday and Saturday from 10:00am to 3:00pm; other time by appointment
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 20 mintues drive to airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3 mintues drive to coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30 mintues drive to town
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$15.00 - $20.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Adult $20 per person for up to 3 people and $15 for 4 or more.