1 / 2
Free pick up from your accommodation in Whakatane or Ohope. From there we travel in our air conditioned van to one of the most picturesque waterfalls you will ever see. The track to the waterfall meanders through large boulders from the Tarawera Eruption, beautiful mosses and the bush is largely made up of Rata and Pohutukawa our native Christmas tree. Both trees have stunning crimson red flowers. After the walk we'll have a snack and drink beside a crystal clear river where you may even spot a trout.
On the drive back there is the option to stop at a boutique fruit winery for tastings or café for a real berry ice-cream.
The waterfall walk is an easy 20- 30 minute walk each way. The tour takes approximately 3 hours.
Wildside Waterfall Walk, 100 B/6 Stanley Rd, RD2, Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 20 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Pick up from Coach Terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Free pick up from Whakatane or Ohope
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$59.00 - $120.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$40.00 - $60.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Rates vary dependent on numbers
- Más información sobre precios:
- We have many walks available and they can be tailored to suit individual needs.