1 / 9
Wings Over Whales and their professional, friendly team of pilots provide whale watching, scenic flights and private aircraft charter in Kaikoura, New Zealand.
The company operate two aircraft; a 4-seater Cessna 172 as well as an 8-seater Gippsland Airvan. Both planes are high-winged allowing each passenger their own window seat and unobstructed views of Kaikoura’s marine wildlife and majestic scenery.
Situated at Kaikoura Airport, an 8km drive south from the town centre, Wings Over Whales have great facilities with onsite refreshments, gift shop and rest rooms.
Individuals, groups and also those with children, infants and limited mobility.
Wings Over Whales Kaikoura, Kaikoura Airport, 617 State Highway 1, Peketa, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7374, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am till 5:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 8km from bus and rail terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 8km from Town
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Infants under 3 years of age are free of charge
- Más información sobre precios:
- Passengers are asked to check in for their flights at least 20 minutes prior to flight departure. Wings Over Whales Kaikoura have a success rate of 95% but because whales are wild animals free to roam in their natural environment, sightings cannot be guaranteed. Passenger cancellations are required by 4pm latest the day prior to departure. Agent bookings that are cancelled outside of this time frame will be charged a cancellation fee.