1 / 5
Our Taste Wellington Tour includes all the delights of the Walking Gourmet Tour - a showcase of Wellington, its history, art and architecture whilst sampling culinary delights along the way, including a wine-matched light tasting lunch at a top Wellington restaurant - with an extension to include a NZ home-hosted afternoon at a local foodie's home to fully immerse in the local experience. Discover fresh flavours and meet the people behind some of the city's best food, including locally roasted coffee, chocolate, gelato, cheeses and other specialties in top food places the locals know and love.
Zest Food Tours Taste Wellington, Tours depart from agreed Wairarapa sites (accessed by train from central Wellington), Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am-3.30pm Mon-Fri (not Public Holidays)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 8km to Wellington airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 0.5km from city bus stop, 1.5km from railway station intercity bus stop
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Tours depart from Wellington iSite, Civic Square
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Rate NZ $485 per person (minimum 2) All inclusive for up to 8 guests. All weather tours, approx 90 mins walking time. Not suitable for those in wheelchairs or mobility issues. Walking time approximately 90 minutes Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements we need to be aware of.