1 / 6
1 / 21
"Full of adventure & relaxation".
" Not only farm activities, but beaches, horse treks, target shooting, golf, baseball & cricket ranges."
"I cannot say enough to describe our stay. I am a single dad with three girls and wanted them to have an experience of being on a farm for a weekend. We got this and more. Our adventure started from the moment we got there until the moment we left it was a full on adventure.
This is more than just staying on a farm or accommodation, it is an experience which solid memories are made of. Feeding animals, riding motor bikes, finding possums, playing hiding go seek in the long grass.
This place has got it all for a different type of adventure that you will never forget.
A Kiwi Farmstay, 231 Martin Access Rd, Rodney, Warkworth, Auckland, 0981, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 Hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 60-90mins Auckland Airport. Pickup available $175
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Warkworth 15 mins away. Pickup available $20
- Proximity to town:
- 15 mins to Warkworth/Wellsford, 45 mins to Auckland.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - May)||(Jun - Sep)|
|Per night||$15.00 - $235.00||$15.00 - $150.00|
- Other charges:
- From $95 for the first two adults $25 person there after. Backpackers & Campervans from $15
- Further pricing information:
- Some trade me auctions occur from time to time