1 / 2
We’ve served tens of thousands of people from all over the world and lots have been back for more!
Our friendly staff can help plan your ride with suggestions to suit all levels of fitness and interests: take a leisurely ride around Auckland’s waterfront, bike to the key visitor attractions or venture further afield to Waiheke Island.
Our quality hire fleet features bikes suitable for use on or off road by the more adventurous, so you don’t need to be limited to city streets.
Rates include bike, helmet, cable lock and maps:
$30 half day rental (up to 4 hours)
$40 day rental (same day return)
$50 overnight rental (24hrs)
Long term rentals also available from just NZ$20 per day.
Guided bike tours in Auckland central and Waiheke Island.
Adventure Capital - Auckland Bike Hire, 23 Commerce Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm, 7 days throughout the year
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20kms to Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Britomart Transport Centre 2 mins on foot; SKYCITY Coach Terminal 10 mins on foot
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the heart of Auckland CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$30.00 - $1,000.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Standard terms and conditions apply.