1 / 2
Experience the mountains for the first time on this incredible journey into the alpine wonderland.
After flying in to our mountain hut, your guide will introduce you to primary mountaineering techniques. We then trace a route beneath the beautiful Mt Aspiring/ Tititea along the Bonar Glacier.
The highlight of the trip is a climb to the summit of Mt French. We then descend into the Matukituki Valley and walk out through the ancient beech forests. Overall this is a fantastic opportunity to get a taste for the high hills without an extended time commitment.
Adventure Consultants Alpine Adventure, 20 Brownston Street, Wanaka, Lake Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Queenstown airport is approximately 1 hours drive from our office.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minutes walk to coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Our office is located in Wanaka town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,390.00 - $3,600.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Inclusions Guide fees Hut fees All meals and snack foods whilst on the trip Group equipent such as ropes, tents and stoves Ground transport ex Wanaka Department of Conservation concession fees (37125-GUI) 15% New Zealand Goods and Services Tax Aircraft access flight and landing fees