1 / 6
Travel in a comfortable minibus to three or more of the top vineyards on the island for wine tasting, and enjoy a commentated scenic tour of Waiheke from one of our experienced guides, all of whom are locals with extensive knowledge of the Island, its people and its produce. With an emphasis on friendly, professional service, Ananda Tours can create personalised tours of Waiheke Island to suit all groups. Visit award-winning wineries, olive oil producers, the galleries of renowned artists, or take in some of Waiheke’s white sand beaches and spectacular scenery. Enjoy wonderful food at one of the island’s world famous restaurants. Only a short ferry ride from Auckland, Waiheke is a fascinating and memorable part of New Zealand.
Ananda Tours Ltd, 20 Seaview Rd, Ostend, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Tours available 7 Days, except Christmas Day
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Airport bus stops 2 mins walk from where the ferry departs PIER 2
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coaches stop 2 mins walk to PIER 2 where ferry to Waiheke Island departs
- Proximity to town:
- 35 Minute ferry ride from CBD Auckland.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$95.00 - $230.00|
- Other charges:
- Ferry tickets and lunch own expense.