1 / 2
1 / 5
Aspiring Guides - New Zealand Mountain Guides specialising in guided ascents of Mt Cook and Mt Aspiring. we offer introductory and advanced Mountaineering Courses and amazing Winter Ice Climbing, Ski/Snowboard Touring adventures and Back-country Avalanche Awareness courses. Our Wild Walks trekking offers remote small group hiking adventures. Whether your desire is to take those first steps into the world of mountaineering, develop state-of-the-art climbing techniques, reach a summit, join an expedition, learn ice climbing, go ski touring or just take time out in the mountains, join us for a safe and enjoyable mountain experience. Put forth your aspirations, we will convert them to reality.
Aspiring Guides, 58 McDougall Street, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am- 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1 hour from Queenstown airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Across the road form the I-site coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Our office is located in the center of Wanaka.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$350.00 - $9,990.00|
- Other charges:
- Helicopter flights and equipment rental may be an additional charge.
- Further pricing information:
- NZ$500 deposit per person confirms your booking. Full payment must be made 60 days before commencement date. All clients are required to complete a skills questionnaire prior to booking on a trip.