1 / 3
A slice of heaven atop a hill overlooking the beautiful Motueka River Valley and Tasman Bay with panorama breathtaking views. Awatea Tasman Bay offers a peaceful, private, relaxing getaway in new, comfortable, stylish, welcoming surroundings.
There are two guest rooms in the main lodge, plus a separate one bedroom self-contained cottage.
Relax & enjoy the spa, breakfasts, evening meals, amazing views, being close to attractions & beaches - what more could you ask for after a hard days sightseeing?
Imagine yourself enjoying a nice glass of wine & a Kiwi barbecue on the deck of the main lodge, while taking in the stunning views over the valley.
Spend a few days above it all at Awatea Tasman Bay.
Awatea Tasman Bay, 204 Motueka River West Bank Road, Brooklyn, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 52 km to Nelson Airport - about 50 minutes on sealed roads
- Proximity to town:
- 9 km to High Street Motueka - 10 minute easy drive on sealed roads.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$335.00 - $470.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings are made subject to availability of the requested nights and payment of a holding deposit using an approved credit card (VISA or MasterCard). The amount of the deposit is based on the duration of the booking, with one night’s tariff required for stays of 6 nights or fewer, and two night’s tariff required for 7 to 13 nights. Deposits are applied against the total room charge at the end of a stay.