The Kiwi style of spotting and stalking wild rainbow & brown trout is what makes your fishing experience here exciting, challenging, and unique.
Being guided is the best way to maximize your fishing time while in the South Island. Your guide, Kevin, specializes in spotting fish with a trained eye and puts you in the best position to try and fool these crafty trout with nymphs and dry flies.
We can cater to all skill levels from children and novices through advanced casters.
This region boasts a mix of spring creeks, freestone rivers and large braided glacial rivers. We make you an itinerary tailored to suit you and your holiday plans,
- President of NZPFGA (member since 1998) and Elected three-term councillor on the Central South Island Fish & Game Council
- Represented by numerous overseas travel agencies
- Holder of a first aid certificate, 4WD certificate and OSH safety plan
Back Country Trout, 103 School Road, Fairlie, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7925, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daylight Hours
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$770.00 - $790.00|
- Other charges:
- $770 for one person $790 for two people
- Further pricing information:
- We work with clients to put together complete packages if required. Groups of more than two can also be catered for.