1 / 7
Nau mai Hāere mai - Welcome to our backyard
Tongariro Alpine Crossing visitor’s journey begins with our unique Maori cultural experience as well as our local knowledge & stories as we return transport with our vans’ to New Zealand’s best one day hike made more personal. Included is photography & walking poles and a free complimentary refreshment at the end. Visitor’s care is ensured whilst enjoying our mesmerizing panoramic views of the Central North Island Volcanic landscape. Begin your day early and enjoy the sunrise with the lesser crowds.
Be prepared, be aware, and be equipped. Your safety is first.
Transport convenience, flexible & enjoyable. No transport worries & woe's. Client's sit back, buckle in & relax. Let's go, book now.
Backyard Tours, Te Takinga Street, Turangi, Tongariro, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Confirmation upon booking request
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 mins
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins
- Proximity to town:
- 3 mins
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$30.00 - $45.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Please be ready 15 minutes before your departure. Avoid further travel delays. Be Aware, Be Prepared, Be Equipped. Your safety is first.