1 / 4
There is nothing quite so romantic and exciting as Hot Air Ballooning and floating effortlessly over an ever changing Canterbury Plains landscape. Great views of the Southern Alps to the Pacific ocean.
This is a family owned business. Experieced pilot Michael has over 5500 hrs aviation experience.
What we offer:
- Flights 7 days a week, all flights are subject to weather.
- We fly a minimum of 2 people up to large groups.
- Courtesy transfers for visitors to Christchurch from most central hotels and motels. - Allow approximately 4-5 hours for this remarkable experience. The flight time is approximately one hour.
- A glass of chilled champagne or fruit juice and a light snack are served after landing.
Ballooning Canterbury , 2126 Bealey Road, Darfield, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7572, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 30-40 minutes drive if flying near the mountains.
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Children must be over 1.1 m in hieght