1 / 3
Basecamp Wanaka Climbing Centre offers a standard rock climbing wall with top rope, lead and bouldering inside and out, as well as Clip 'n Climb; the newest thing in family entertainment. The standard rock climbing wall is just that, a standard climbing wall. Clip 'n Climb consists of funky climbs and uses automatic belays, so no one has to manage the rope.
The standard climbing wall requires 2 people, unless bouldering. The person managing the rope needs to be 13 years old or older. You can come any time and stay all day if you like.
Clip 'n Climb runs on one hour sessions, starting on the hour. Bookings are highly recommended as space is limited in each session. Call 03 443 1110 to make a booking.
Basecamp Wanaka Climbing Centre with Clip 'n Climb, 50 Cardrona Valley Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- vary depending on season, see website
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- on the edge of Wanaka, 1.5 kms from the lake
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $25.00|
- Other charges:
- price varies depending on age and activity, see website for full pricing details
- Further pricing information:
- Prices and suitability varies depending on the activity you want, Sport Climbing Wall or Clip'n Climb. See website for prices and details. www.basecampwanaka.co.nz Bookings are highly recomened for Clip 'n Climb as spaces are limited, and sessions start on the hour.