1 / 5
Our Island and wildlife tours This is an all day cruise operating in Tauranga as a premium offshore wildlife and island adventure activity.
Watch the aquatic world of dolphins and marine wildlife. Explore at the islands with kayaks, standup paddle boarding, snorkeling, and swimming. Our tours include geographical, historical and cultural information about the islands, all wildlife, fish, birds and marine mammals. Our guides provide commentary about the species encountered and their ecology and biology.
Departing from the Strand Tauranga daily at 8:00am returning 4:00pm.
BAY EXPLORER, cnr Strand and Wharf Street, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Always open
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- The tauranga Airport is 10mins drive.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- The Coach Terminal is 200m from departure
- Proximity to town:
- City Centre
Pricing and Conditions
(11 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards SUP.
- Further pricing information:
- We offer a licenced bar, cold beers, chilled wines and spirits. Non - alcoholic drinks also available. You must be 18years or older to purchase alcoholic drinks. Free us of on board BBQ. We can cook up a great lunch, we often supply fresh fish when caught o board. You can also supply your own food for the crew to cook for you. Join in and be part of the crew. Free Kayaks and Standup Paddle Boards (SUP) participate or just watch as we explore the coastline near the anchored boat