1 / 10
+ Cycle the new West Coast Wilderness Trail, featuring native forest and wild coastline.
+ Learn the gold mining, logging and farming history of our early pioneers.
+ Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the recently refurbished Theatre Royal Hotel at Kumara.
+ Visit the spectacular Hokitika Gorge.
+ Enjoy two nights of accommodation overlooking the wild coastline at Hokitika.
+ Visit a family run pounamu (greenstone) workshop.
+ Climb to the treetops and admire the forest from above at the Hokitika Tree top walkway.
Bike the West Coast Wilderness Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Optional bike hire $150; single supplement $240
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 30 days prior to departure.