1 / 8
The Broadway Motel is the newest motel in Picton with eighteen fully self-contained units with laundry facilities and free off street parking.
Situated on the main street of Picton and only 700m from the Interislander & BlueBridge Ferry Terminals, the Broadway is the perfect base from which to explore the Marlborough region.
We have a wide range of upmarket accommodation from studios through to two bedroom units with large spa baths.
Designed to appeal to corporate, free independent and family travelers, this new development combines a Mediterranean theme with the holiday seaport village atmosphere of Picton.
Broadway Motel, 113 High Street, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am to 9.30pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 7Km from the Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 700m from Ferry Terminal and 450m from the Train Station
- Proximity to town:
- Located on the main street of Picton, opposite the supermarket
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Dec)|
|Per night||$149.00 - $249.00||$115.00 - $199.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Rates above are non commission rates. Please contact us for special group deals.