1 / 8
Discover the magic of Cadbury when you join us on the Cadbury World Experience. Learn about the history of Cadbury and chocolate as you journey through time in our Visitor Centre. Then follow your guide to the Cadbury World Sensory Lab where you will discover and sample the different elements of the chocolate making process, from cocoa bean all the way through to our famous Cadbury Chocolate. The Sensory Lab is where chocolate comes to life right before your eyes! You will see chocolate being tempered, experience some of the essences we use to make some of our most treasured kiwi icons, and even get to create a little Marvellous Creation of your own! The tour concludes with a sweet splash as you enjoy our Cadbury World chocolate fall.
Cadbury World Experience, 280 Cumberland Street, Central City, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9012, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 7 days from 9am till 3pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minute drive from the Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 2 minute walk from the Octagon
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$22.00 - $55.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$10.00 - $18.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Children 15 years and under must be accopanied by a Guardian at all times.
- Further pricing information:
- Children 2 and under must be in a front or back carrier (we can provide these free of charge) as children are not able to be carried on the tour route due to health and safety