Cascade Saddle assisted trek:
Is the weather good enough? Where does the track start? Do I need to carry water? What equipment do I need? Instead of guesswork - use a guide! Let us take the worry out of your Cascade Saddle ascent. This trip is for those who want to do the Cascade Saddle route themselves but would like a little help getting started. The guide is there to escort you over the saddle until you feel confident to continue on you own.
* Your professional guide
* Equipment check at the start of your trip
* Transport to start of the walk
* Local knowledge to get you over the saddle safely
* Tent for the first night if you want to camp
Cascade Saddle assisted trek, Level 1, 99 Ardmore St, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5 pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Our office is located 1 hour drive from Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our office is located across the street from the lakefront bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- The start of the trip is 40 minute drive from Wanaka.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$350.00 - $1,380.00|