1 / 11
Cave World is based in the heart of the Waitomo Caves region. We offer a range of memorable glow worm experiences, from fun-filled adventures you can enjoy with family and friends to relaxed walking tours.
A family-run, locally owned and operated business, Cave World specialises in providing the personal and professional touch on our authentic Waitomo tours, with over 10,000 satisfied visitors experiencing our unique piece of New Zealand each year.
Our guides are local caving enthusiasts with unmatched knowledge and experience, and thanks to our unique location, we offer the chance for you to see magnificent, undisturbed glowworm displays - better, we believe, than anywhere else in the world.
Caveworld Ltd, 23 Waitomo Village Rd, Waitomo Caves, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, 3943, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 2.5 hours driving from Auckland Airport and 1 hour from Hamilton Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We are based next to Naked Bus, Intercity and Newmans Coach terminals
- Proximity to town:
- We are based in Waitomo Caves Village
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$59.00 - $139.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$35.00 - $124.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Footwhistle Glowworm Cave: not recommended for infants Tube It: Minimum weight restriction is 36kgs