1 / 4
Lake Taupo, situated in the middle of the North Island of New Zealand, offers excellent trout fishing all year round. Most fishing takes the form of trolling either lures or flies.
We use a combination of downriggers, harling and trolling on board - depending on the time of day, weather and client time restraints.
All our charter boats come equipped with galley, full bar facilities, fishing gear, music systems, flush toilets, lounge style cabins and safety equipment.
All catering is supplied by our in-house chef and there are a variety of menus to choose from - from canapes to three course dinners. Any trout caught can be barbequed onboard or prepared sashimi style for you to enjoy.
- Member of New Zealand Professional Fishing Guide Association
- Preferred supplier to the world famous Huka Lodge
Where to Stay
Find more Accommodation in Lake Taupo
Chris Jolly Outdoors Fishing Charters, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office open Mon - Fri. 24 hour call line for all other enquiries +64 7 378 0623. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- two minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 1 block from Taupo CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$240.00 - $460.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Rates for the fishing charters is per hour and varies depending on numbers. The basic rate for 2 – 12 people is from $240. For 13 or more people the rate changes; From $18 per person per hour. Fishing licenses/catering and beverages are an additional cost.