Coromandel Adventures is a dynamic transport and tour company providing shuttle transfers throughout the Coromandel.
Coromandel Adventures stop at destinations throughout the Coromandel Peninsula so you can explore at your own pace. Let our drivers watch the road to get you to your destination safely so you can watch the sights. Our shuttle is scheduled in conjunction with the 360 Discovery ferry service, regular connections include:
Hot Water Beach
Private shuttle services are also available throughout the Coromandel in addition to connections to/from Auckland and Auckland airport.
Coromandel Adventures Shuttles, 480 Driving Creek Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 8pm; out of hours services available upon request
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 2.25hrs from Auckland Airport, 5 mites from Coromandel airstrip
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Transfers available from the Intercity bus stop behind the Coromandel Information Centre.
- Proximity to town:
- Transfers and accommodation pick up services available
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$10.00 - $320.00|
- Other charges:
- Out of hours surcharges apply to bookings after 8pm.
- Further pricing information:
- Scheduled shuttle rates apply to scheduled services only. Shuttle transport outside this schedule are subject to private shuttle fares. Parents traveling with Infants and young children are responsible for ensuring that their children are restrained in appropriate car seats/restraints. Limited numbers of these are available through Coromandel Adventures but must be pre-booked. Charges for car seat hire apply.