1 / 10
Your very private suite takes the entire top floor with superb harbour views and sun. We include use of a wide range of amenities, resort like in breadth.
Days Bay Homestay is located in Eastbourne, across the harbour from Wellington city, a short ferry ride, giving you the chance for a glass of wine.
Take time out to relax and enjoy all that Eastbourne has to offer - price includes unlimited access to our iPad, Spa, kayaking (2 grades), biking (level, off-road route), and walking on our beautiful native bush walks (Ancient forest only 2 hours return).
We are a 5min walk to local cafes, or a 25-minute ferry ride to the city
We also have a spare room for family members, with a King double or two singles with another ensuite
Days Bay Homestay, 735 Marine Drive, Days Bay, Eastbourne, Wellington, 5013, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-10pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Internet (Public Use)
- Spa Pool
- Proximity to airport:
- 35-45 minutes by car, depending on traffic
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- City Ferry terminal close to airport/other coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 25 minutes by Ferry or Car
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Sep - Mar)||(Apr - Aug)|
|Per night||$170.00 - $290.00||$140.00 - $260.00|
- Other charges:
- Optional airport pickup for $50, Discount for singles, Special Getaway weekends. Discount for one person, the highest price is for both rooms
- Further pricing information:
- Pickup available from airport or city daily cooked breakfast included Able to climb stairs - two floors Our second room is limited to guests from the same party