1 / 11
With a glass of bubbly in one hand and a taste of lobster in the other the mood is set and you're on your way.
The crew on TUTOKO II are there to ensure your Doubtful Sound overnight cruise is the best we can provide.
With wildlife to entertain and scenery to amaze your experience will be remembered for life.
You can also catch your own dinner by fishing and we will dive for lobster to supplement your feast. Kayaking is a great way experiencing Fiordland in solitude.
With a range of cabin options we're sure we have something for you so check out our website or email us or even call; we'd be only to happy to help.
We're sure your Doubtful Sound overnight cruise with us will leave you with memories that last forever.
Doubtful Sound Overnight Cruise, Luxmore Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 9pm, 7 days. Operating every day during summer and Mon, Wed, Sat during winter months.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 2hrs to Queenstown or Invercargil Airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coaches leave from Te Anau daily
- Proximity to town:
- Departure point is Manapouri which is approx 20 mins from Te Anau
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Mar)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Adult||$645.00 - $725.00||$645.00 - $725.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$375.00 - $395.00||$375.00 - $395.00|
- Further pricing information:
- The above rates are for high season. Child rates are for 5 - 14 inclusive; under 5 travel free. Commission rates are available on application.