1 / 3
There are many fun filled activities, from helping Inspector Insector to solve an insect mystery in Bug City gardens to watching the Great Orlando's Magical Flea Circus puppet show, people of all ages will enjoy the quirky humor and color that is Earthlore.
For the more adventurous there is a nine hole Bug themed Frisbee golf course and a traditional Gypsy caravan complete with costumes if you want to send home a unique photo/postcard. Meet our donkeys, Dolly and Marama or check out the Chinese geese. You may also like to plant a tree in our Insect Conservation Habitat and help conserve New Zealand's unique insect life. All this in a beautiful 10 acre setting with wildflower gardens, an edible food forest and an abundance of native birds.
Earthlore Insect Theme Park, 129 Hina Hina Road, Owaka, Clutha, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- open 12 noon until 6 pm daily.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- one and a half hour drive to Dunedin or Invercargill airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- one and a half hour drive to Dunedin or Invercargill coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 3km to Owaka township
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Further pricing information:
- Group bookings over 10 people - adults at children's price