1 / 13
Scenic day tours in a luxury glass roof coach departing Queenstown for Milford Sound including a scenic nature cruise of Milford Sound and picnic lunch.
*Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off provided in Queenstown
*Scenic photo stops and nature walks in Fiordland National Park.
*Glass Roof coach
* Forward Viewing Cam displaying a live feed from the front of the coach on two LCD screens in the coach
*Milford Sound cruise
*Includes Pita Pit Lunch on board the cruise
*Espresso Coffee and and selection of food and snacks are availbale for purchase.
Tour departs Queenstown daily at 7:30am summer/8:00am winter.
Fly back from Milford to Queenstown & Fly+Cruise+Fly dep Queenstown also available.
Eco Tours Fiordland, 26b Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 9pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- Located in Central Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Includes lunch on board cruise., Scenic stops for photos and short nature walks along the way in Fiordland National Park. Tea is complimentary and espresso coffee and a selection of food and snacks are available from our on board Pita Pit outlet and from "Off the Rocks" bar. Infants 4yrs and younger are free. A "Buy One Get One Half Price" deal is available for multiples of two adults booked.