1 / 3
See dolphins in their natural environment!
Cruise picturesque islands while searching for dolphins with a lifetime viewing guarantee. Our modern high speed catamaran is purpose built for dolphin watching and swimming, offers easy access to the water, the warmest in New Zealand.
Once we find a pod of dolphins Department of Conservation regulations will determine whether a swim is possible. Swimmers must be 8 years and over and confident in the water to participate in the swim element.
Explore Group - Dolphin Encounter, Cnr Marsden & Willimas Roads, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am to 6pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- It takes about 20-30 min by car to get to the Kerikeri Airport from Paihia
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Located at the Paihia Wharf which is where we depart from
- Proximity to town:
- We are located in the town centre
Pricing and Conditions