1 / 5
Join us on 'Fearless' for an adventurous trip on New Zealand's beautiful Great Lake Taupo. Sailing to the famous Maori rock carvings, just relax and sunbathe or get involved in hoisting the sails and manning the helm.
This is a more intimate cruise option with sleek lines and a maximum of only 18 passengers. The trip includes a swimming stop in summer, and be sure to bring your camera to capture some of the most breathtaking views around.
Fearless offers romance and beauty.
Sail Fearless, Berth #31 Redoubt Street & Ferry Rd, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Trip times 10.30am, 1.30pm and 4.30pm , 4.30pm trip does not operate in winter
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 mins from Taupo Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Taupo Marina is next to town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $49.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$10.00 - $15.00|
- Other charges:
- Senior Citizens $35 pp, Children under 5yrs FREE
- Further pricing information:
- Trips take 2 to 3 hours and are weather dependent. Bring a warm jacket just in case and a towel if you fancy a swim.