1 / 3
Art tells the story of a nation.
Here in NZ, we don't have the artistic legacy of Europe, but we do have a fascinating story of formation and freshness.
Fine Art Tours NZ is designed for discerning travelers looking for a more refined way to discover New Zealand.
We offer flexible full day and half day tours, visiting impressive private and public art collections with highly engaging, entertaining and knowledgeable guides.
Our tours give you behind the scenes access, gourmet food & wine experiences and personalised attention.
Our standard group size is just 6-10 people.
For those seeking an even more intimate experience, our custom tours are an excellent choice.
Fine Art Tours NZ, 59 Seafield View Road, Grafton, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Auckland's CBD is approximately 25 minutes drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Our office is located in Central Auckland. All guests are collected from central Auckland locations.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$295.00 - $2,400.00|
- Other charges:
- Custom tours and itineraries are priced according to requested itinerary
- Further pricing information:
- Visit our website for our full terms and conditions.