1 / 3
1 / 5
Perfect for friends, families, curious first timers and experienced anglers alike, Fish Jet offers a quintessentially New Zealand experience. Combining two kiwi classics - fly fishing and jet boating - guests enjoy an extraordinary adventure amongst Fiordland's great outdoors.
No fishing experience is required, and it's incredible fun!
Soak up the scenery as you drift down the majestic Waiau River, spotting and fishing for the many Rainbow & Brown trout that call this waterway home. Enjoy a thrilling return jet boat ride up-river, shadowed by the grand backdrop of Fiordland National Park.
Half or full days available. A riverside BBQ complete with local produce is provided for the full-day option, as well as morning/afternoon tea.
Fish Jet, Te Anau NZ, Waiau River, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Available in Te Anau and pick up can be arranged.
- Proximity to town:
- 7km out to the boat ramp on the Waiau River
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$595.00 - $1,195.00|
- Other charges:
- Day fishing licenses required for those fishing
- Further pricing information:
- Maximum of 4 passengers, 2 fishing at any one time. Catch and release only. Bookings are essential.