1 / 13
On the east coast of the Coromandel, lies Flaxmill Bay and Flaxmill Accommodation and B&B. Our guests enjoy a peaceful, seaside experience within our landscaped park.
We offer quality, self-contained accommodation in our 1-Bedroom Cottages or fully-equipped 3-Bedroom Houses. All set privately within our gardens. You can either self-cater in your accommodation or choose a Bed & Breakfast option with a delicious self-cook breakfast hamper (available Mar-Dec).
With just a short walk to Cooks Beach, a 10-15 minute drive to Hahei, Cathedral Cove and the thermal springs at Hot Water Beach and a short walk/ferry trip to the town of Whitianga, we provide a great base to explore the area's highlights from.
Open all year (bookings required).
Flaxmill Accommodation and B & B, 1031 Purangi Road, Flaxmill Bay, Cooks Beach, Coromandel, 3591, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes walk to Cooks Beach, a 1.5km walk and 5 min ferry ride to Whitianga
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Per night||$240.00 - $550.00||$200.00 - $300.00|
- Other charges:
- Low Season rates are for 2 people with $50 per extra person. Breakfast Package is additional (only available from 1 Mar - 14 Dec)
- Further pricing information:
- High season rates are based on a Cottage or House per night and have a minimum of nights (between 3-7). Cottages sleep 2 people. Houses can sleep up to 6 people. Low season rates are for 2 people with extra people at additional cost. Minimum number of nights in low season is 2 (3 during Public Holiday Weekends). A non-refundable deposit is required for reservation with the remainder due prior to your holiday. Please refer to our website for all information.