1 / 8
Flying Kiwi Parasail is New Zealand's highest Parasail and suitable for families and bigger groups. NO experience required. Sit back, relax and absorb the amazing views that the Bay of Islands has to offer.
We offer single, tandem and triple flights. No physical restrictions. We have a 100% safety record and worked alongside Maritime NZ to setup safety guidelines for the Parasailing industry. Fully MOSS qualified.
We operate all year, everyday weather permitting .
Flying Kiwi Parasail, Paihia, Bay of Islands, Paihia Wharf, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am to sunset.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 mins from Kerikeri Airport
- Proximity to town:
- Paihia Wharf in the centre of the town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$55.00 - $115.00|
- Other charges:
- Observers can ride along $25 per person
- Further pricing information:
- Weight restriction of not less than 70 kilos and not more than 250 kilos combined weight