1 / 3
The Young-Siberia-Wilkin round trip includes Gillespie Pass at over 1500 m. A stunningly beautiful location. Well prepared track and bridges make this trek less daunting than Rabbit Pass but like all Wild Walks, it is still a challenge. This 4 day trek takes you to the heart of the Mt Aspiring National Park with the safety of an experienced guide.
* Your experienced qualified guide.
* All camping equipment and accommodation in our private camps which means you're only required to a light day pack.
* All trip related meals and energy foods catered to any dietary requirement.
* An exciting Jet Boat ride down the Wilkin River to finish the trip.
* Small, personal groups.
Gillespie Pass, Level 1, 99 Ardmore St, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5 pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Our office is located 1 hour drive from Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Our office is directly across the road form the bus terminal in Wanaka
- Proximity to town:
- The start of the trip is 1 hour drive from Wanaka.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,590.00 - $3,050.00|