1 / 2
The Grand Traverse starts on the shores of Lake Wakitipu and stretches the length of the Greenstone and Routeburn Valleys, crossing the main divide twice in the process. The Greenstone and Routeburn Tracks have long been New Zealand's most accessible and popular routes into the spectacular South Island high country.
This walk passes through two national parks: Fiordland and Mount Aspiring, which form part of Te Wahipounamu - the South West New Zealand UNESCO World Heritage Area.
The walk includes all transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, backpacks and rain jackets. Accommodation is in our fully serviced lodges and you will be led by our expert guides.
Grand Traverse Guided Walk - Ultimate Hikes, The Divide, Jamestown, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 mins from Queenstown office
- Proximity to town:
- walks depart from centre of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
|Adult||$2,049.00 - $2,729.00||$1,810.00 - $2,490.00|
(10 year(s) and under)
|$1,535.00 - $2,259.00||$1,355.00 - $2,040.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Child rates apply to multi share accommodation
- Further pricing information:
- child prices apply for 10 - 15 years inclusive. additional child rates also available - see website for details.