1 / 7
Highlands is an international tourism destination located just 45 minutes drive from Queenstown.
An international 5 star facility, it boasts 6 different ways to experience the circuit at speed from Lamborghini’s to Porsche’s, and is home to the famous 200km/h Highlands Taxi. Highlands also boasts the best go-kart circuit in the southern hemisphere, showcases a safari dirt buggy adventure complete with 18ft dinosaurs and safari animals , a national motorsport museum, with an onsite Cafe and unique wine adventure, that is incomparable with anything else in the region and all of this is encompassed in a breath taking setting.
Ideal for groups, families and individuals.
Highlands , Cnr SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9 - 5 Summer and 10 - 4 Winter
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 Minutes to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 Minutes to Cromwell, 45 Minutes to Queenstown & Wanaka
- Proximity to town:
- 45 minutes from Queenstown & Wanaka, 5 minutes from Cromwell
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$10.00 - $25.00|
- Other charges:
- Activities all priced indivudally
- Further pricing information:
- Age and height restrictions on some activities - check the website for more details or phone 0508 HIGHLANDS to speak to our front desk staff.