1 / 2
1 / 16
As the Gateway to Adventure, Highlands Motorsport Park is a destination for everyone.
An international 5 star facility, it boasts multiple ways to experience the circuit at speed from McLaren's to Porsche’s, and is home to the famous Highlands 'High Speed' Taxi. Highlands also boasts the best go-kart circuit in the southern hemisphere, showcases a safari dirt buggy adventure complete with 18ft dinosaurs and safari animals , a national motorsport museum, with an onsite Cafe and unique wine adventure, that is incomparable with anything else in the region and all of this is encompassed in a breath taking setting.
Ideal for groups, families and individuals.
Highlands , Cnr SH6 & Sandflat Road, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer 9am - 5pm, Winter 10am - 4pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 Minutes to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 Minutes to Cromwell, 45 Minutes to Queenstown & Wanaka
- Proximity to town:
- 45 minutes from Queenstown & Wanaka, 5 minutes from Cromwell
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $395.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$10.00 - $99.00|
- Other charges:
- Activities all priced individually
- Further pricing information:
- Age and height restrictions on some activities - Check www.highlands.co.nz for more information or phone 0508 HIGHLANDS to speak to our front desk staff.