1 / 3
Sennen House is a magnificent 1886 colonial villa offering privacy and comfort only 15 minutes stroll from Picton's foreshore where boats leave for the Queen Charlotte Track.
Our stately home has wrap around verandahs and sunny balconies and offers a piece of New Zealand history set in formal gardens beneath QEII National Trust native forest.
Our unique accommodation style offers the privacy of your own entrance, kitchen facilities and dining area together with the luxuries of fine linens & comfortable beds with the convenience of delicious breakfast provisions delivered daily for a leisurely morning or an early start to your day. Courtesy transfers on request. Wireless broadband. Activity and restaurant reservations.
Historic Sennen House Boutique Accommodation, 9 Oxford Street, Picton, Marlborough, 7220, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Reception open 8am - 9pm Check-in available outside hours by request
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 7km to Picton airport. 30km to Blenheim (Marlborough) airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1km to coach terminal 1km to ferry terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Within 800m of restaurants and gift shops. 1km to the harbour and ferry
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Mar)||(Mar - Dec)|
|Per night||$299.00 - $339.00||$229.00 - $279.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Additional adult $75.