1 / 4
Classic sailing at its best on board the "Oyster", built by Charles Bailey Jr in 1903;
She is a 36ft Gaff Yawl with tan sails and can carry six people for a full or half day, or a romantic evening cruise. While out on the harbour you get the chance to sail her yourself, or just sit back and watch the wildlife. Lyttelton is only 15min from down town Christchurch and seems another world away
"Oyster" is the oldest charter boat in the South Island, but always turns heads from other boating people. So Why not run away to sea for the day. To make a booking call Mike on 03 389 9259 or 027 435 5239 you can also book online at www.jacktarsailing.co.nz
Jack Tar Sailing Co., Dampier Bay Marina, Lyttelton, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Thursday to Sunday other days on request.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- around 35 to 45 Min
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- in Christchurch City.
- Proximity to town:
- 15 min from Christchurch City.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$230.00 - $250.00|
- Further pricing information:
- $250.00 for one to six people this is the hire price for half day full day price is $500.00 as above A deposit of $50.00 is required.