1 / 5
Nestled on the hill beside a conservation reserve Kaeppeli's has commanding views over bush, beach and bay. Abundant bird life and friendly farm animals add to this peaceful setting far removed from city life. A perfect place to relax, unwind, enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you. Rooms are bright, sunny and comfortable, all with their own bathrooms, private entrances and decks.
Beautiful wholesome meal prepared by arrangement. Kitchen facilities and BBQ available for guests use. Breakfast is served in our rustic, panoramic gazebo.
A 3 hour bush walk starts from our door, with wonderful outlooks, unique swamp with rare birds and a large grove of young Kauri. An ideal base for exploring the Coromandel.
Kaeppeli's Bed & Breakfast, 40 Gray Avenue, Kuaotunu, Kuaotunu, Coromandel, 3592, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximity to airport:
- 21/2 hours drive from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Intercity passes through Kuaotunu daily
- Proximity to town:
- 17km to Whitianga, 28km to Coromandel, 4km to Matarangi
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - May)||(Jun - Sep)|
|Per night||$150.00 - $230.00||$140.00 - $180.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Children under 6 years old free when in the same room as the caregivers. Pet friendly