1 / 8
Great self contained accommodation situated in peaceful North Cove, Kawau Island. Only 45 minutes from Auckland city and then a 20 minute boat ride.
Nicely appointed 3 queen rooms with own bathroom areas and private decks. Large lounge / dining area and gourmet kitchen all overlooking the water and surrounded by bush. We are eco-friendly, have solar heating and bio waste systems in place.
Transfers from Sandspit arrange on board our own boat, drop off at our all tide jetty.
Great place to relax, enjoy the native bird life, go kayaking, swimming, fish off jetty. Ideal for boat owners and we can arrange a mooring if necessary.
Kawau Lodge, North Cove, Kawau Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Daytime and evening, seven days per week.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- One hour 45 minute drive from airport to Sandspit, approx and depending on traffic
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- One hour drive from downtown Auckland to Warkworth, 10 minute taxi ride out to Sandspit
- Proximity to town:
- 30 minute journey via boat from Sandspit to Kawau Island, 10 minute drive from Warkworth to Sandspit, approx 45 minutes drive from Auckland harbour bridge
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$250.00 - $350.00|