1 / 15
Sip wine on our expansive verandah, put your feet up by the fire in our native wood paneled living and dining rooms or relax in one of two divinely appointed suites that encompass entire wings of our estate. Italian linens, sumptuous towels & robes make your stay complete.
1) Wing One: A romantic sun filled queen bedroom with hand made bed, single bedroom with a French 19th century hand carved bed, library with a fireplace & day bed, private bathroom with Victorian tub, private restroom and private balcony with spectacular views.
2) Wing Two. Perfect for a romantic escape. Large fire place, king size room with handmade Californian bed, leather couch and private dining area. Private bathroom with victorian tub and private toilet.
Mangawhare Historic Homestead Bed & Breakfast, 72 Glenross Road, Waiwhare, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, 4179, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Sky - communal
- Waste Station
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minute drive to Hawke's Bay Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 35 minute scenic drive to Napier and Hastings
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$195.00 - $250.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Accommodation can be made for those with mobility disabilities.